A piñata is a container filled with treats like candies and toys. It is being broken as part of the celebration. Piñatas are an integral part of parties, they add to the excitement and fun. Commonly, piñatas are filled with different kinds of sweets but these are not-so-healthy options for the young ones. Instead of filling your piñatas with candies, why not try something educational, something that they could use to enhance their knowledge, and something they could use in school? We’ve listed top 10 best educational piñata fillers that are a sure hit to your kids and their guests.
1. Coloring Book
Kids love to color anything and everything so you can never go wrong in adding mini-coloring books to your piñata.You can customize it by adding a dedication or a thank you note on the cover of the book.
We’ve listed some of the best coloring books that you can add to your list.
- Kicko Mini Coloring Book: Package contains 12 pieces of interesting coloring sheets. Informative art equipment that can be a memory and cognitive ability enhancement for children.
- ArtCreativity Zoo Animal Mini Coloring Book Kit: It comes with 12 coloring sets, with each set containing (1) 20-page mini zoo animals coloring book and 4 crayons.
- 24 Pc Zoo Party Favors Lot: Includes 12 zoo animal coloring books and 12 boxes of zoo animal crayons.
Who doesn’t appreciate sitting with crayons and coloring sheets? Even adults have that urge to pull a box of crayons and play with colors. Fuel their crafty side by including crayons in your piñata.
Considering adding these non-toxic seven-colored crayons from Partituki. The crayons are certified according to EC non-toxicity standards (EN-71 Certification). These are mess free, easy to sharpen, and crafted to be used by kids because they are especially made to paint correctly.
3. Drawstring Bags
Known for being easily accessible, easy to grab and go, and space saving. Kids will definitely love getting one. They can use it anywhere and everywhere they go. These are ideal storage for their crafty materials and other educational things.
If an ordinary drawstring bag can excite your kids, what more if they can color it? Partituki’s drawstring bags were not just a bag but a coloring material too. Kids can color them before using. These are certified according to EC non-toxicity standards (EN-71 Certification). These bags are exceptionally strong (100 gsm density) to allow reusing and washing them. Each bag comes with seven-colored crayons.
4. Colored Pencils
At this stage of their lives, kids love being crafty. Colored pencils, just like crayons, are made for coloring and drawing rather than writing. Kids also love colored pencils so make sure that you have them too. Just a fun trivia about these pencils: Do you know that Felissimo, a Japanese company, sold the largest colored pencil set with 500 unique colors.
Colored pencils of Partituki are perfect for young children. They will feel like real artists creating their masterpiece. These colored pencil sets from Partituki will be a sure hit to your kids.
|Partitui Colored Pencil in Cylinder||Partituki Colored Pencil in Box|
- Partituki Pack of 10 sets of Colored Pencils: The pack of 10 sets includes six colored wooden pencils in a small cylinder that includes a handy pencil sharpener and a 20 meter decorative garland (random color).
- Partituki Sets of Colored Pencils for Kids: The set includes 10 five-colored pencils in a box and a 10-meter garland.
5. Pencil Cases to Color
Pencil case is always present in your kids’ bags to ensure that their pencils and other writing materials are well-organized. This is also used to store crayons when removed from the boxes.
Instead of including an ordinary pencil case, you can include this pencil case to color. Kids will surely have a good time while decorating and beautifying their pencil cases before using them.
Partituki Pencil Cases to Color and Crayons Sets: The pencil cases are certified according to EC non-toxicity standards (EN-71 Certification). These are exceptionally strong (100 gsm density) to allow reusing and washing them. Each set includes a pencil case and seven-colored crayons.
Playing with puzzles play an important role in your kids skills development. These hone their cognitive, problem solving, and social skills. Solving a puzzle also boosts their self-esteem. See how your kids’ enthusiasm once they get a set of puzzles once the piñata is broken.
Here are some of the best options to include in your piñata.
No products found.
- Kids Puzzle Party Favor – Fruits Theme: All of the wooden kindergarden puzzles have cute cartoon images, they are must be a big hit for kids.
- BleuZoo 12 Mini Wooden Puzzles for Kids: 12 unique puzzles made with high quality natural wood.
- Vileafy Puzzle Party Favors for Kids: 12-pack of kids jigsaw puzzles with eye-catching illustrations.
7. Rubix Cubes
Rubix cubes have six faces with small colored squares: green, red, orange, white, yellow, and blue. Being colorful attracts kids and inspires them to solve it. This is a great past time for kids as well as adults. Being one of the piñata fillers will absolutely catch your kids’ attention.
Here are some ideal rubix cubes that you can choose from.
- Party Puzzle Toy,12 Pack Mini Cubes Set: Mini puzzle cube, bright and colorful, made of high quality eco-friendly plastic,100% non-toxic.
- AROIC Mini Cubes, Puzzle Toys: Educational toys, including 21 Mini Magic Cube, made of environmental protection ABS plastic material, are non-toxic and odorless.
- NEOACT Mini Cube, Puzzle Party Toy: Brain teasers, can improve your child’s memory, ability to solve problems and practicing hands-on dexterity skills.
Kids love building and constructing their own masterpiece; hence, giving them legos will further encourage them to build and learn more. Legos work best in developing your kids’ patience and organizational skills. It also workd best in enhancing teamwork and concentration.
We’ve picked the best lego toys that are best for your kids.
- Mini Building Blocks Cars Toys Sets 12 Packs: Contains sets of 12 building blocks cars. The joints can swing and the cars can be pushed to run.
- LEGO Disney Frozen II Anna’s Canoe Expedition: Build a beautiful adventure canoe toy with a special Starter Brick base and head off on Olaf and Anna’s Canoe Expedition.
- Sawaruita Mini Building Bricks Military Vehicles: Contains 280 pieces in vibrant shades of colors, packed in 10 individual wraps.
Eraser is one of the primary tools that learning kids should have, even adults need it too. These are created so that everyone can correct their errors. Erasers are stickier than the paper that is why when they are rubbed on the surface of the paper they pick up the graphite particles.
Here are the best erasers you can give to your kids and their guests.
- Mr. Pen- Erasers, Pack of 64, Emoji Eraser: Emoji Erasers: Pack of 64 emoji pencil erasers, 4pcs. per style.
- OHill Pack of 32 Animal Erasers Bulk Kids Pencil Erasers: Pack of 32 simple puzzle toys in realistic and cute shape.
- Axe Sickle 35 pcs Non-Toxic Pencil Eraser: Made of non-toxic and eco-friendly, erase pencil mark easliy, and safe for you to play as games and toys, 35 different erasers.
10. Ink Stamps
Ink stamps are a must inclusion to your kids crafty materials. They will definitely enjoy playing and creating art with these stamps. They can also use these stamps as a seal or signature for their crafts.
Here are the ideal ink stamps for your little ones.
- JZK Sea Animal + Emoji + Wild Animal, 30 Ink Stamps: Package contains: a kids stampers set, including 10 sea animal stamps + 10 Emoji stamps + 10 wild animal stamp.
- Tiny Mills 50 Pcs Assorted Stampers for Kids: 50 different stamp designs. Stamps are BPA free, non-toxic and passed CPSIA and ASTM testing.
- 100 Pieces Assorted Stamps for Kids Self-ink Stamps: Kids Pre inked stamps assortment includes 100 pieces stampers with 50 different designs.
Check out these relevant resources and discover other non-sweet piñata filler options.
- 25+ Things to Put in a Pinata Besides Candy: The post lists 30 fun and unique things to put in a piñata besides candy. It also includes a step-by-step on how to make a homemade piñata.
- 10 Things To Put In a Children’s Piñata – That Are Not Candy!: The post provides 10 cheap and eco-friendly piñata fillers that are not candy.
- 30+ Birthday Piñata Filler Ideas Other Than Candy: The post lists 31 ideal piñata fillers that are categorized in four: piñata filler classics, healthier food options, creative or crafty fillers, and things to wear.
Piñatas don’t have to be filled with sweets, there are other options and alternatives. You can opt for healthier food options or useful things.
Last update on 2022-06-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API