Who is not attracted to taking some sweets? Kids love to have candies and chocolates from time to time. Why not consider including a candy buffet at your kid’s next party? A candy buffet is one of the most creative and eye-catching elements that you can include at your kid’s birthday party. Your little ones and their guests, including adults, will be fascinated. The sight of different colorful and vibrant candies and other sweet confections will excite them. However, you need to decide if the candy buffet is part of the party from the very start or an end-of-bash going-home favor. It is ideal to make it an end-of-bash going-home treat to avoid sugar rush during the party. Here are some of the amazing and enticing candy buffet ideas that will make your party memorable.
1. Chocolatey Buffet
A choco-centric buffet is the best choice If your kid loves and is crazy for chocolate. You can include all of your kid’s favorite chocolates including Hershey’s Kisses, M&M’s, malt balls, and a lot more. You can also include chocolate cake, cupcakes, and cookies. Here are some of the best chocolate deals you can include on your list.
No products found.
- Fun Express – Hershey Kisses Assortment: Net weight is 33oz and includes 219 pieces of assorted Hershey Kisses chocolates.
- M&M’s Milk Chocolate Candies 62 Ounce Jar: Pantry-sized jar features resealable lid for easy serving and saving. Real milk chocolate candy. Net weight is 3.88 pounds.
- SNICKERS, TWIX, MILKY WAY & 3 MUSKETEERS Minis Size Chocolate: Contains one 67.2-ounce, 240-piece stand-up bag with an assortment of MARS chocolate miniature chocolate bars. Features Snickers candy bars, Twix caramel cookie bar candy, 3 Musketeers chocolate bars, and Milky Way chocolate candy.
2. Forest Themed Candy Buffet
Being creative will be your edge in making a wonderful and amazing forest themed candy buffet. It is a challenge on how you will create an outdoor and forest feel using candies. You can use animal gummy candies like worms and fish and green jelly beans as the forest floor. You are free to play with your imagination and create your own and unique version of a forest themed candy buffet. Aside from the candies, you can add some real-looking trees decorations. Complete your decorations with matcha green tea almonds and chocolate rocks as rocks.
Here are some of the candies that are great in creating forest candy buffet.
- Jelly Belly Green Apple Jelly Beans: This is a one pound (16 oz) bag of fresh-from-the-factory Green Apple Jelly Bean goodness. Flavored with real apple juice for tart, juicy, fruity true-to-life flavor. Peanut-free, OU Kosher, fat-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free, with only four (4) calories per bean.
- Gummi Gummy Worms Fruit Flavor Albanese: This 5 lbs. 11 oz. bulk candy bag includes large night crawler size worms. It is fat free, gluten free and low sodium.
- Candy People Sugar Free Berry Flavored Swedish Fish Gummy Candy: Berry flavored gummy candy inspired by the herring fish. Sweetened with Maltitol, free of synthetic colors, free of trans fats, gluten-free, and gelatin-free.
3. Colorful and Vibrant Candy Buffet
Children love color plus they love sweets so you can never go wrong in combining all the colorful candies at your table buffet. You can include Oreo cookies covered with melted colored chocolate chips. As the center of the attraction, why not create a Kit Kat/M&M birthday cake?
Watch this video and let Karla Celis teach you how to make a delicious Kit Kat/M&M’s cake.
In this video, Rada Cutlery will show you how to make a no bake Kit Kat cake.
We’ve also selected some of the ideal chocolates that you will complete your colorful and vibrant candy buffet.
- Shimmer Coral Chocolate Candies: Colorful candy shells make these edible decorations a highlight of every table. Add this huge assortment of colorful chocolates to your party favors or use them to brighten up your DIY candy buffet. (approx 1184 pcs per unit) Total wt, 2 lbs.
- Gourmet (12 Flavors) Baby Gummy Bears 5LB Bag: Gummy Bear Height is 1/2 inch. Flavors: Orange, Pineapple, Apple, Watermelon, Lemon, Cherry, Banana, Lime, Strawberry, Raspberry, Grapefruit, and Grape.
- Trolls World Tour Oreo Cookies: Delicious Oreo Cookies and Trolls grab and go play pack activity set for kids. Set Includes: green sandwich chocolate cookies 10.7 oz, pink sandwich cookies 10.7 oz, and Grab and Go play pack.
4. Around the World Candies
Isn’t it exciting to introduce the kids to chocolates from around the globe? Your table should include candies and chocolates from different countries, do not include ones from the US since they are well-exposed to them already. It is important to label each candy with their country of origin or you can let them guess first before revealing it. An exciting activity to end your party.
5. Beach Themed Candy Buffet
Does your party fall under summer? A beach-themed candy buffet is the perfect one for you. Fill your table with blue and white chocolate and candies as well as under sea animals candies. Opt to use plastic beach pails and shovels instead of the ordinary bowls and spoons. Excite your guests with pirate treasures (a little chest filled chocolate gold coins) that they can take home. Complete your beach ambience with sea shells scattered all around the table and some palm trees. We’ve gone ahead and dug the Internet for the best under the sea chocolates and candies as well as decorations.
- Fini My Octopi Sour Gummies: This resealable stand up candy bag contains two pounds of delicious octopi shaped gummies with a sour and sweet fruit flavor. The fun shape and delicious punch of sour and sweet will make them a big hit at ocean themed birthday parties.
- Turtle Gummies. Gummy Candy in Assorted Fruit Flavors: These aren’t your ordinary gummy candy. These unique turtle shaped gummies will bring in the laughs and excitement. Kids enjoy playing with the gummy candy as much as eating them.
- Light Blue Candy Buffet Supplies: Set includes: 2lbs Just Candy Milk Chocolate Minis, 2lbs Sixlets, 2lbs Hershey’s Kisses, 24 pack Swirly Pops, 16oz Candy Coated Popcorn.
6. Farm Market Themed Candy Buffet
Set your table using small boxes that resemble the ones that you can find on Farmers Market to ensure that kids will feel the market ambience. Use different types of fruit-flavored candies or fruit-shaped candies. You can add fresh fruits on the table too, you can include the single-served fruits like grapes and berries. To ease your stress in finding the best of the best candies for your farm market buffet, we’ve picked some for you.
- Assorted Fruit Flavor Slices: The nostalgic candy jelly favorites come in a classic assortment of cherry, orange, lemon, lime and grape flavors. Colorful and scrumptious, the fruit shaped candy is perfect for giving, serving and everyday indulging.
- Bulk Gummi Red Raspberries Candy: These gummies are full of sweet red ripe raspberry flavor! This chewy candy snack is sure to quickly become a family favorite.
- Haribo Watermelon Gummy Candy
7. Fall Themed Candy Buffet
Orange color represents fall so most likely your buffet table will be filled with orange-colored candies and chocolates.
The video provides five tips on how to make a beautiful candy buffet and candy bar ideas.
The post “A Fall Candy Buffet Perfect for Any Occasion” provides tips and ideas on how to organize a fall candy buffet. This will make your guests active and mingling.
Here are some of the candies to create a fall themed candy buffet.
No products found.
- Autumn Nonpareils: The perfect topping for your cookies, cupcakes, ice cream, or any other dessert! This listing is for a bulk 8 ounce package of Autumn nonpareils.
- Honeycomb Filled Peanuts: Honeycomb Filled Peanuts are one of the sweetest treats you can offer to your guests. Their classic peanut shape, sweet outer shell and warm peanut butter filling creates a juxtaposition of textures and flavors. Think sweet, salty and slightly crunchy, sure to make your mouth water. There are approximately sixty (60) Honey Comb Peanuts per pound.
- Gummi Bears Fall gummy bears: Gummi Bears in Fall colors of orange, yellow, and dark. These gummi bears have a harder, more chewy texture compared to other brands of gummi bears. This listing is for a bulk 5 pound package of Gustaf Fall gummi bears.
8. Candied Fresh Apples Buffet
If you want to throw a healthier version of a candy buffet, you can organize a candied fresh apples buffet. Ensure to include different types of apples, including Granny Smith, Macintosh, and Honey Crisp. Let your guests choose their preferred type of apple and dip. For dips, you can include caramel, melted chocolate or chocolate syrup, or honey. You also need to prepare toppings that will complete your guest’s apple decoration.
9. The Ice Cream Sandwich Bar
Great for summer parties and another DIY option that your guests can do during the party. Prepare the ingredients and let your guests create their own ice cream sandwich bar. Here are some of the ingredients that you can include on your list, you are free to add any ingredients you like.
- Ice cream
- Melting chocolate wafers
- Mini rainbow M&Ms
- Rainbow nonpareils
Fill your table with sweets and wow your guests. Do not forget to include your own version of candy buffet. Of course, determine which part of the party is suitable for the sweets to avoid sugar rush.
Last update on 2022-06-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API